As Emerald continues to reunite the industries we serve through the safe and secure reopening of our in-person events, the health and safety of our customers, team members and communities is our #1 priority.
In preparation for the secure reopening of our events, Emerald developed a Preparedness, Prevention and Response plan designed to safely welcome you back to in-person events. This comprehensive approach is fluid as we are constantly reviewing the health and safety guidelines for each in-person event, monitoring changes in COVID-19 protocols and working to ensure all necessary health measures are in place and comply with current state and local government health policies and CDC guidelines.
We are committed to creating event experiences where everyone can safely and effectively conduct business. As such, Emerald’s Preparedness, Prevention and Response plan has been recently updated to reflect the current CDC Guidelines and state and local government health policies specific to COVID-19.
Emerald’s commitment to providing assurance and confidence that our events have your health and safety as our number one priority.
- Emerald Health & Safety Plan – Updated July 2021
- Preparedness, Prevention & Response Plan
- Supporting the Reopening of Business Events
- SISO/UFI Deeper Dive: Case Study on Surf Expo
- SISO/UFI Deeper Dive: Case Study on IGES & SMGS
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Health Organization: Advice for the public
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) Situation reports
- World Health Organization: Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
- Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus Updates
- Center for Disease Control: About Coronavirus
- Center for Disease Control: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Center for Disease Control: Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel
- Center for Disease Control: Global COVID-19 Travel Notices
- Center for Disease Control: Activities and Initiatives Supporting the COVID-19 Response and the President’s Plan for Opening America Up Again
- U.S. Travel Association Emergency Preparedness and Response: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- U.S. Travel Association: A Message from Leaders of the Meetings and Events Industry
- Emerald Joins Go Live TOGETHER Coalition
- Society of Independent Show Organizers (SISO) COVID-19 Resources
- UFI publishes global framework for reopening businesses
- The Event Safety Alliance Reopening Guide
- Pathways opening for Trade Show in the U.S., Overseas with new standards, government greenlights
Business Assistance Information
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- When Can You Apply for a CARES Act Loan?
- Commercial Support Program
- Business Assistance for Retailers